Your ongoing satisfaction with your Eurotech Design product is important to us. We ask that you complete the enclosed Warranty Registration Card and return it to us so that we have a record of the Eurotech Design product purchased by you.
The Manufacturer undertakes to:
All products marketed and distributed in New Zealand by Eurotech Design Limited are covered by a warranty (unless otherwise stated on the warranty form) valid from the date of original purchase.
The warranty guarantees that any faults arising from defective materials or components, faulty workmanship or assembly will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the purchaser.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID IN NEW ZEALAND ONLY.
WARRANTY (warranties vary per individual product)
Eurotech Design product warranties are valid for 24 months from the original date of purchase, and warranty claims must be accompanied by the proof of purchase.
Warranty cover products:
- Built-in Ovens (Gas and Electric)
- Cooktops (Gas, Induction and Electric)
- Freestanding Cookers (Gas and Electric)
- Dishwashers (Freestanding and Integrated)
- Refrigeration (Bar Fridge, Fridge/Freezer and
- Laundry (Washing Machines and Dryer)
What is not Covered by the Warranty
Service calls which are not related to any defect in the Product. The cost of a service call will be charged if the problem is not found to be a Product related fault.
For example, and not limited to:
- Correcting the installation of the product.
- If any serial number has been removed or defaced
- Replacing house fuses or correct house wiring
- Correcting fault(s) caused by the user.
- Blocked pumps, removal of foreign objects/
substances from the machine, including the pump.
- Water on the floor due to incorrect loading or
incorrect detergents have been used.
- Noise or vibration that is considered normal, e.g.
drain/ fan sounds, regeneration noises or user
- Products being used for commercial use.
- Correcting damage caused by pests, e.g. rats,
- Correct corrosion or discolouration due to chemical
- Incorrect voltage has been used
- Power outages or surges.
- Repairs when the appliance has been dismantled,
repaired or serviced by other than an AUTHORISED
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE.
Service Under Warranty
Service under this warranty must be provided by an Authorised Service Repairer. Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. This warranty certificate should be shown and proof of purchase when making any claim.
This product has been designed for use in a normal domestic use. It is not intended for commercial use. Doing so may affect the product warranty.
Any part of an Eurotech Design product deemed to be defective and replaced by Eurotech Design is the property of Eurotech Design.
Eurotech Design reserves the right to inspect and test Eurotech Design products in order to determine the extent of any defect and the validity of a claim under
This Warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights and applies only to product purchased in New Zealand. Please keep this Warranty Card in a safe place.
To locate your closest Eurotech Design authorised service agent please contact us on,
P: +64 9 377 7523 F: +64 9 377 4414